Top Dog Photo Contest
Who’s a Good Dog?
We want to know if your dog has what it takes to be named the Goodlettsville Parks and Recreations’ Top Dog for 2022! To enter, please send a direct message to our Facebook page with a photo of your dog and a little description about what makes them a Top Dog. We’ll be selecting the Top Three entries to take to our Facebook page where fans will vote for their favorites. The winner will be announced at the GoodDOG Festival and Doggy Easter Egg Hunt on April 13th, at Fenway’s Dog Park, located inside Moss-Wright Park.
Official Contest Rules
- Contest entries can only be submitted via Facebook Messenger through Friday, April 1st, 2022. All entries submitted after 11:59 PM on 4/1/2022 will be disqualified.
- Photos should be high in quality and description should be at least 4 sentences long.
- The top three finalists for the Top Dog 2022 contest will be selected and judging criteria will be a combination of a compelling photo(s) and an interesting entry bio.
- The top three finalists will be posted on the Goodlettsville Parks and Recreation Facebook Page on Tuesday, April 5th, 2022, where they will be eligible for voting.
- Any “like” on each Top Dog finalist photo is considered a vote. (Note that comments, shares, and tags will not be considered an official vote.)
- The Top Dog winner will be determined based on which of the three Top Dog Finalists has the most “likes” or votes. Voting will take place starting Tuesday, April 5th, and will remain active until 4:30 PM on Tuesday, April 12th, in which time all voting will close. The winner will receive a prize package provided by My Pooch's Pantry.
- All three of the Top Dog finalists are asked to attend our GoodDOG Festival & Doggy Easter Egg Hunt event. The top three finalists will be recognized during an awards ceremony where all dogs will be showcased, and the winner will be announced. If the winner is not present at GoodDOG Festival & Doggy Easter Egg Hunt at 5:30pm on April 13th, the award will go to the next runner-up finalist in attendance.
- Prizes TBD.
- All contest participants who are able to attend GoodDOG Festival & Doggy Easter Egg Hunt are encouraged to come and cheer on our Top Three finalists, as well as participate in the other activities happening during the event.
- All photos submitted will become the property of Goodlettsville Parks and Recreation and may be used for future publicity purposes without consent or compensation.