A variety of youth volleyball clinics and camps are offered throughout the year at Delmas Long Community Center.
- Fundamentals/Basics Volleyball Clinics: Teach the basic skills of volleyball to girls ages 10– 15. This four-session clinic consists of drills designed to teach the basic principles of serving, passing, and setting. The fee for these clinics are $25.00. Dates: March 28th, March 30th, April 25th, and April 27th. Due to high registration numbers for the 10-12 clinics, we will be adding an additional 10-12 age group clinic on Tuesday, May 2nd from 5:00pm-7:00pm.
- Registration for March clinics is March 1st-26th
- Registration for April clinics is April 1st-23rd
- Registration for May 2nd clinic is April 18th- May 1st.
- C2 Attack Summer Volleyball Camps: are offered each summer to youth ages 8-18. This camp consists of: passing, serving, setting, and hitting skills, max reps with correct technique, and game(s) play at the end of each session. The dates for the summer 2023 clinic are June 6th-8th. The fee for this camp is $100.00/player. Click here to learn more.
Click Register Now to find out when the next clinic or camp will be offered.